Re: Opera from pkgsrc 2011Q1 crashes whole system, NetBSD 5.1

On 6 April 2011 22:15, Julian Fagir <gnrp%komkon2.de@localhost> wrote:
> with a less recent pkgsrc, but also with NetBSD 5.1, I had several
> uninplemented iocalls, see PR pkg/44650, and Opera crashing (but not the
> system).
> Perhaps it's related to that. Having NetBSD-current, Opera runs fine.
>
> Starting Opera from an X-terminal or even with ktruss you will see more error
> messages.

Starting it in terminal doesn't help at all. It doesn't say anything,
just hangs the system and restarts. Earlier it complained about
missing fonts, but now it doesn't since I have installed some of them.
I've contacted folks on port-i386 and provided core dumps from /var/crash.

Regards,