Re: pkgsrc builds for non-NetBSD platforms

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:31 -0400, "John Ruschmeyer"
> <>
> wrote:
 >> 1) Is there anyone else on the list who is using pkgsrc under Mac OS X?
 >> If so, what version?
 >> 2) Is anyone doing bulk package builds for Darwin/ppc? If so, where would
 >> I find the packages?

> Is there any generic infrastructure for doing this?
Besides mk/bulk already mentioned there are Joerg Sonnenberger's
pkgtools/pbulk and my own wip/distbb.

pbulk is "new" tool for doing bulk builds and is now the official
one. Some NetBSD developers still use mk/bulk for regular NetBSD bulk
builds, mainly on non-i386 platform. Have a look pkgsrc-bulk@ mailing list.

> I'd personally be asking the same questions but of Solaris 10 (SPARC)
> and Debian Linux - I would also be happy to host something,
I'm periodically running full bulk builds on Debian Lenny x86 using
current pkgsrc

but don't provide binaries for download. I'm planing to, though.

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.