pkgsrc builds for non-NetBSD platforms

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:31 -0400, "John Ruschmeyer"
<jruschme%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> 1) Is there anyone else on the list who is using pkgsrc under Mac OS X?
> If so, what version?
> 2) Is anyone doing bulk package builds for Darwin/ppc? If so, where would
> I find the packages?

Is there any generic infrastructure for doing this?  I'd personally be
asking the same questions but of Solaris 10 (SPARC) and Debian Linux - I
would also be happy to host something, if I can get my hands on a Sparc
box (which I may be able to do)

I also have a candy iMac kicking around but I've no idea what's on it to
know whether it would be useful or not.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left