Re: pkgsrc builds for non-NetBSD platforms

* On 2010-09-21 at 03:47 BST, Malcolm Herbert wrote:

> > 2) Is anyone doing bulk package builds for Darwin/ppc? If so, where would
> > I find the packages?
> Is there any generic infrastructure for doing this?  I'd personally be
> asking the same questions but of Solaris 10 (SPARC) and Debian Linux - I
> would also be happy to host something, if I can get my hands on a Sparc
> box (which I may be able to do)

Yes, pkgsrc/mk/bulk.  If you're interested in doing Sol10/sparc then have
a look at
which is what I use to produce the Sol10/x86 packages (again, Sol10/sparc
is one of those elusive round tuits...)

For Debian, you could use mk/bulk/mksandbox to create a chroot
environment, given the lack of zones.

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project