Re: tnftp build error on Solaris 10 with Sun Studio compiler [SOLVED]

Hej,

>> I'd include /usr/ccs/bin, as it contains the linker and the assembler
>> (and Sun's original "make"). I'm not sure if they are picked up by Sun
>> Studio automatically, but having this in PATH can't hurt.
>
> This actually solved the problem; tnftp now compiles successfully! Good job
> Jörn, but thanks to all of you!

Glad you solved it.

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/platforms.html#solaris

Please check the documentation about it carefully. It helps to hunt
down problems, maybe it would be useful to run a special environment
check on those things. What do you think?

Regards

Uli