Re: tnftp build error on Solaris 10 with Sun Studio compiler

* On 2009-10-14 at 22:58 BST, Leo R. Lundgren wrote:

>       1) Howcome tnftp is built/needed at all, I don't see how/where nginx
> depends on tnftp (but it looks like so by the last four lines above)?

All packages you've built thus far have their source code already in
pkgsrc, nginx however needs to be fetched and Solaris ftp(1) is
insufficient, hence we bootstrap a useable ftp client.

>       2) What can I do about it?

I've not seen this problem, and just successfully ran 2009Q3 bulk builds
on Solaris 10 - which pkgsrc release did you download?

>       3) In general, is there anything else I need to do in order to use
> pkgsrc successfully on Solaris 10?

Nope, the steps you did are fine, and what I use myself.

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/