issues with newer intel CPUs?

I am about to get a box with an i7-12700 (12th gen).  These seem to have
regular vs low-energy cores or something.

I plan to run NetBSD 10.  I don't really care if the scheduling is off
and this leads to some jobs running on slower cores, as it will be
mostly running domUs to build packages and netbsd base and things like
that.

But, I wanted to ask: has anybody run on a 12th gen i7 or similar, and
is this "works fine" or is it "run screaming"?