Re: How big should wd0e (/var) be

   I may have missed it, but I don't think this thread would be complete
without bringing up LVM. Assigning the bulk of your storage to LVM
allows you to start with more small partitions and grow them over time
as needed. That would get you a step closer to your accustomed
FreeBSD/ZFS scheme.

                        Gary Duzan

p.s. NetBSD does have ZFS, but I haven't tried it, and I seem to recall
some discussion of stability issues.