Re: X on 10.0 RC1 is unusable on my laptop

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 08:44:10PM +0000, Mike Pumford wrote:

> Absolutely. If I could get rid of the artifacts it would be perfect. They
> self clear after about a second but they are occasionally irritating and
> anything we can do to improve things is a good idea.

I will clear out my debug statements and post a diff.  They are pretty hacky but we can
clean it up if they work for you.  My research at the moment is there is no real work around
list for GPUs below gen 8 but I find it hard to believe that all the issues listed are
unique to gen 8 and above as that would indicate a totally new product instead of an
iteration on a previous one.

--
Brett Lymn
--