Re: buildworld failure due to md5 not supported by openssl3

    Date:        Fri, 24 Nov 2023 17:21:42 +0100
    From:        Ede Wolf <listac%nebelschwaden.de@localhost>

  | For what it is worth, as you have probably known it before, here my
  | confirmation: Swapping those lines and disabling kerberos the build
  | finished without problems.

Thanks - I hadn't actually tested it, but I was fairly confident that
would be what happened.

  | So I cannot comment on how usable this build is.

Aside from not having Kerberos, it should be identical to the previous
one - if you haven't tested that either, ie: you haven't run HEAD at
all on your alpha yet, then please do send a message if there are any
issues when you do get a chance to try it.

I have asked if those 2 lines can be swapped around in the distribution
sources, and I suspect that will happen soon, unless there was some
obscure reason (rather than just an editing error) for the positioning.

kre