Re: buildworld failure due to md5 not supported by openssl3

Am 23.11.23 um 12:00 schrieb Martin Husemann:
On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 11:58:08AM +0100, Ede Wolf wrote:
Btw, this does not seem to be alpha-port specific. I've just tried to
compile on amd64 for amd64, exactly the same mk.conf (with the obvious
exception of CPUFLAGS) and of course changing -a and -m for build.sh:

As Robert noted, it is MKKERBEROS=no that breaks it. The CWARNFLAGS
setting in the makefile needs to be rearragend.

Martin

Ok, I did not see this as yet verified, because, as with MKKERBEROS=yes and USE_KERBEROS=yes the build fails as well. Even though at a slightly different place, but still crypto related.

But very likely that those are related. I'll just sit back, relax and wait.

Thanks very much again to all of you for your support

Ede