Re: X on 10.0 RC1 is unusable on my laptop

On 23/11/2023 17:52, Rhialto wrote:

I will check
https://github.com/freebsd/drm-kmod/blob/master/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_pci.c
whco does show some differences in the GEN4_FEATURES macro. The first
thing I checked was however some completely new field, so that would
probably be irrelevant. Still, there may be hope...

Try the 5.6 release branch. The changes there are much closer to whats in our tree so you don't spend so much time dealing with structural differences.

Mike