Re: segfault in libterminfo with ncurses with nethack

On Sun 03 Sep 2023 at 07:52:16 +0930, Brett Lymn wrote:
> I wont be able to do anything in that timeframe, I am preparing to go
> AFK for a few days.  Please just submit a PR and I will look at it
> when I have a chance.

http://gnats.netbsd.org/57605 . There is no rush. A test program which
is too simple to show the problem is included.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose