Re: Setting keyboard layout on xterm

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 11:48:56AM +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 04:12:37 -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>
> > "xsrc" is a separate tree - see
> >
> > http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/?only_with_tag=MAIN
> >
> > however, it's mostly empty, and the Git mirror
> >
> > https://github.com/NetBSD/xsrc
> >
> > doesn't have much source-code (for some reason, even emptier).
> > In particular, there is no xterm source-code.
>
> It most certainly does :).
>
>   https://github.com/NetBSD/xsrc/tree/trunk/external/mit/xterm/dist
>
> It might be a bit weird at the first glance, but it conforms to the
> pattern external/$LICENSE/$PROGRAM/dist used in the NetBSD tree:
>
> Compare src/external/gpl3/gcc/dist or external/historical/nawk/dist

I see it now, but (guessing), at 4am here, I probably typed a "#" rather
than "*", to just select the local subtree rather than external+local
when gauging the size.

("dist" is modified, but UTF-8 support in xterm is unaffected)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey%invisible-island.net@localhost>
https://invisible-island.net