Re: Compiling NetBSD-HEAD kernel sources

HMMMMM -- I like that idea.

What I been doing is I take ./conf/GENERIC, copy to a new file, then
edit the new file by
commenting out all the devices not on my system  (thats alot!). I save
this conf in CVS.

How well can I get this idea to work with NetBSD-HEAD?