Re: Compiling NetBSD-HEAD kernel sources

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 08:48:31PM -0400, Todd Gruhn wrote:
> Oh, wellll

I write my own kernel configs as differences to GENERIC (or something
already based on it (arch dependend)).

Like:

---8<---
include         "arch/sparc64/conf/MODULAR"
no spkr* at audio?
no config netbsd
config          netbsd  root on "wedge:sb2k5root" type ?
no sbus
no wd* at atabus?
wd0 at atabus4 drive 0 flags 0x0f00     # disable UDMA on our SD card thingy
wd* at atabus? drive ? flags 0
options      DEBUG
options      LOCKDEBUG
--->8---

This is not guaranteed to be future-proof, but very easy to adapt to later
changes.

Martin