Re: procfs difference between NetBSD and Linux

On Mon, Jun 07, 2021 at 12:16:46AM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
 > It turns out there is another fix needed, in vfs_vnops.c
 > [...]

Ugh :-|  there's no such thing as a simple namei change, everything
one touches causes more of the chewing gum to fall off.

I've adjusted my copy of the changes and I hope to have my namei tree
cleared out and updated enough to run tests overnight tonight...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost