Re: procfs difference between NetBSD and Linux

    Date:        Tue, 8 Jun 2021 06:45:28 +0000
    From:        David Holland <dholland%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | No such luck, 1000+ atf failures with a supposedly clean tree,
  | something's badly borked. Might take a while :-(

Something's locally not quite right ... I see nothing like that, and
all the failures I'm seeing now are either the "normal" ones that
happen everywhere (various ptrace test failures etc) or ones that are
caused by the kernel I'm running not being GENERIC (it has no audio
at all, not even pad, so lots of audio tests fail .. they should skip
rather than fail, but that's a different problem, I don't have MODULAR
turned on, so several tests which want to load kernel modules fail (again
should skip) and I don't have COMPAT32 so everything that wants to try
running a 32 bit binary also fails (also should skip, or simply not be
attempted at all).

Aside from that I have a bunch of c++ test failures, not sure whether
those are normal or not, but I can't imagine that changing namei should
have any effect there.

So, my guess would be some trivial problem in the recent editing -- even
with your original patch, untouched, I didn't get anything like that number
of test failures.

kre

ps: send me (off list) updated files (or patches against HEAD) if you would
like me to take another look.