Re: Finding out at runtime which IPSEC options are built into the kernel (IPSEC_NAT_T?)

Hi Andy,

Am 06.06.21 um 14:53 schrieb Andy Ruhl:

Hopefully this helps someone searching:

The options(4) man page shows this line:

strings netbsd | sed -n 's/^_CFG_//p' | unvis (note that "netbsd" is
the kernel file, usually at /netbsd)

This will work if the kernel has the INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE option which
I believe is on by default.

It shows all options compiled into the kernel. I've used it many times
to figure out what I did on some kernel.

Andy

many thanks - this was helpful for me!

Kind regards
Matthias