Re: NetBSD 9.1 amd64 base X11: hypersensitive touchpad

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 09:23:23AM -0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> I'm not sure if that was really the same device. It sounds more like
> Focaltech producing devices that are Synaptics compatible and devices
> that are not.

Rest assured it was the same laptop running debian at that time, choosing
the driver as synaptics. Now it is running ubuntu 20 and choosing libinput
driver. Back then NetBSD8 and now 9.1 have the same issue with
oversensitive touchpad.

PS: A few hours back Linux installation on that laptop has crashed and I
am completely dependent on the NetBSD installation now. Looking forward to
some workaround to this, preferably without external mouse.

--
Mayuresh