Re: NetBSD 9.1 amd64 base X11: hypersensitive touchpad

mayuresh%acm.org@localhost (Mayuresh) writes:

>Seems so now. I have posted a link to my 2017 post where Linux was also
>using synaptics for the same device and it was working fine. So worth a
>try if it works even partly (+ whatever we can achieve with sysctl option
>tuning).

I'm not sure if that was really the same device. It sounds more like
Focaltech producing devices that are Synaptics compatible and devices
that are not.

It is even possible that this depends on some device firmware. Since
we don't upload any firmware, that would then be a matter of the BIOS/UEFI
version.

Lots of things that may be responsible for the failure.