Re: Trouble installing NetBSD 9.0 amd64

Hi.

Yes you are correct. It is a typo, the /media/EFI/boot/ is from the unitedbsd installing tutorial. I have been correcting it in my reinstalls to /mnt/EFI/boot.

But I still can not get it up and running.
On Thursday, 21 May 2020, 00:13:45 GMT+12, Dima Veselov <kab00m%lich.phys.spbu.ru@localhost> wrote:

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 07:54:34AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:

>> gpt resize -i 1 -s80m wd0
>>
>>  That command worked, as the new block size on the dk0 was smaller, I then did
>> newfs_msdos -F 12 /dev/rdk0
>> mount_msdos /dev/dk0 /mnt
>> mkdir -p /media/EFI/boot
>> cp /usr/mdec/*.efi /media/EFI/boot
>>
>>  And on reset back to the bios screen.
>
>Ok, I am out of ideas here - anyone?
>What firmware is that? Maybe google knows about it?

Maybe you know but its a typo here - you mount efi partition as /mnt
but copy file to /media

--
Sincerely yours,
Dima Veselov