Re: Trouble installing NetBSD 9.0 amd64

Hi Robert.

Yes I will be very interested in this script of yours so I can get NetBSD 9.0 installed and up and running. It has no previous versions on the hard drive just the wedges set up and the packages installed as mentioned on

https://archive.unitedbsd.com/t/netbsd-desktop-part-1-manual-netbsd-installation-on-gpt-uefi/284

I have modified that process as the package names have changed from $set.tgz to the current file extension (I forgot the current one but it's no longer .tgz in 9.0)

The install 9.0 USB image from the site is based on the current NetBSD 9.0 right?!?!

Ahi