Re: Asterisk video conferences using NetBSD?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:24:24AM -0700, Tom wrote:
> The bigger question is what software are you going to use that can do
> video SIP calls?

I expect majority of users to use mobile phones. For audio usually most
phones had sip clients and that worked in my past setup which was audio
only. Not sure about video. BTW Linphone has a version on android which
should work, I guess, for android phones. Not sure about iphones.

For a few laptop users, difficult to ask them to install something.  Is
there any way to get it to work with a browser - like some of the
proprietary systems do?

Mayuresh