Re: SMTP servers receiving from gmail

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 10:55:25PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:
[Google "Mail"]

> They demand DKIM or similar configurations, which I refuse to use,
> because its a lot of work to configure, and it often doesn't even work
> with mail forwarding.

It might help to have a PTR record for the smtp clients' outgoing address;
last time I had that problem with Google it had gone lost when switching
nameserver machines and the backup wasn't up-to-date. However, SPF seems
to work to pacify Google and isn't very difficult to setup.

	-is