Re: SMTP servers receiving from gmail

On 15/04/2020 21:55, Rhialto wrote:
On Tue 14 Apr 2020 at 18:44:54 +0100, Mike Pumford wrote:
I have the reverse problem, more or less. When sending mail to a google
server, it doesn't want to receive it. At least, when I'm using IPv6.
In the past, it helped to force it to use IPv4 instead, but I haven't
looked recently if that still worked.

Just sent one to gmail using v6 and it went through. Only thing I've done for my domain is set up an SPF record. I set that up a while back as quite a few big providers seem to require it. The gmail headers do indicate that it recognised my SPF record.

Mike