Re: Horde Webmailer

Niels Dettenbach wrote:

> Horde is a very (!) powerful PIM /
> Groupware suite - installing it as an "webmailer" only may be a bit
> over for someone.

We are absolutely interested in the other groupware features, but webmailer
was the core feature which should work.

For example, it would be great to use the calendar and the CalDAV server. I
only have to find out how to import data into Horde's CalDAV from an
external source, as we already have an external database with calendar
events for all employees, which is used by a VBA application.

> It seems you want to use your IMAP server for auth to Horde and for
> email - then you have to configure Horde to use IMAP / IMP for auth and
> in IMP to use the Horde credentials

Indeed. Thanks.

>> - I can read and send IMAP mail, but I cannot really delete it. I
>>   remains in the list with trashcan in front of it. Probably a
>>   feature?
> You have to expunge the deleted mails after deleting

I didn't see the expunge function before yesterday. It's a little bit
hidden. Ok, works.

Thanks for all!

--
Frank Wille