Horde Webmailer

Hi,

did anybody successfully install the Horde Webmailer
  https://www.horde.org/apps/webmail
under NetBSD?

I'm running GENERIC 8.0 with PHP 5.6.36, MySQL 5.6.39 and Apache 2.4.33
installed from pkgsrc 2018Q2. Typo3 works fine, so this configuration
cannot be too bad.

I installed the Horde Webmailer like this:

# pear channel-update pear.php.net
# pear install Date
# pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
# mkdir /var/www/vhosts/my.domain.name/webmail
# chown apache:_httpd /var/www/vhosts/my.domain.name/webmail
# pear install horde/horde_role
# pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
(Here I enter /var/www/vhosts/my.domain.name/webmail as installation
directory.)
# pear install -a -B horde/webmail

Now everything is installed and I have to run "webmail-install" to finish
it. Unfortunately I'm running into an error here, which I cannot solve:

---8<---
# webmail-install
Installing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde_Exception' not found in
/usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/Exception/Wrapped.php on line 15
Fatal error: Class 'Horde_Exception' not found in
/usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/Exception/Wrapped.php on line 15
Jan  3 12:32:41 nerthus HORDE: Class 'Horde_Exception' not found [pid 4284
on line 15 of "/usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/Exception/Wrapped.php"]

  Fatal Error:
  Class 'Horde_Exception' not found
  In /usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/Exception/Wrapped.php on line 15

  1. Horde_ErrorHandler::catchFatalError()
----8<---

But Horde_Exception definitily exists, and is installed:

# ls -d /usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/Exception*
/usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/Exception        /usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/Exception.php
# pear list -c horde | grep Exception
Horde_Exception              2.0.8   stable

I didn't find anything about this problem in the Web. Maybe NetBSD is
missing a path? Although the include_path in php.ini is correct, of course:
; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"
   include_path = ".:/usr/pkg/lib/php"

Any idea how to debug a PHP program missing a class?
Thanks in advance!

--
Frank Wille