Re: Installing NetBSD from FreeBSD

On Feb 20, 2017, at 3:14 PM, Cág wrote:

Al Zick wrote:

Still, I was able to convert a few more servers to NetBSD
remotely, just not the ones running FreeBSD.

Could you please share your reasons for converting?
I understand the love to NetBSD from sysadmins.

The company that I am working for wants all their servers switched to NetBSD. I must admit that I really like NetBSD and it is the OS that I am most familiar with. Also, there is a certian thrill about removing another OS and install NetBSD.

Kind Regards,
Al