Re: NetBSD 7.02 on APU2 PcEngines

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 07:44:17PM +0100, 76nemo76%gmx.ch@localhost wrote:
> XHCI init on dev 00:10.0: regs @ 0xfeb22000, 4 ports, 32 slots, 32 byte contexts
> XHCI    extcap 0x1 @ feb22500
> XHCI    protocol USB  3.00, 2 ports (offset 1), def 0
> XHCI    protocol USB  2.00, 2 ports (offset 3), def 10
> XHCI    extcap 0xa @ feb22540

> boot device: <unknown>
> root device:

I've had the same from a lack of support for xhci on netbsd-7. current should work..
there are workarounds, but I'm not they'd be available on coreboot. I believe what I used was disabling EHCI handoff and ACPI. undesirable, but it is a desktop and I was using USB for input.
Since this is not a desktop, I imagine you don't need USB to work super well (it might work a little) after the install, so you can use a netbsd-current installer and unpack just netbsd-7 stuff. you acn also mix: current kernel & older userland, etc. if you wish.