NetBSD 7.02 on APU2 PcEngines

Hi All,
      Finally I have switched between the speed of 9600bps and 115200bps
to install NetBSD 7.02 on APU2 from PCEngines.

This is uncomfortable but it works. What doesn't work however is the
installation itself. The kernel boots for a while
and stops on root device.

I have to type the root device (and then the dump device) with a choice
between: wm0, wm1, wm2 and wd0[a-p].
It's more or less as if the CD rom is no more found (by booting on
an other PC it seems that, at the moment of the boot process,
the root device is "cd0a" and the dump device is "cd0b").

I can type what I want (wm0, wm1 etc.) but the installation hangs (sometimes after a curious
message about NFS mount).

Any ideas? Do you think that an network boot and install will solve
these problems?

I have tried to boot from an USB2 CDROM and booting the ISO image
from syslinux system but this change nothing.

kind regards,

Alan