Re: Gigabyte GX-BXBT-1900

Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
If the keyboard works during the initial part of the boot, I believe it should be possible to disable it without building a new kernel, using userconf(4).  Although I haven't tried it, the steps are probably along the lines of:
1 - interrupt boot loader
2 - "boot -c"
3 - in userconf, "disable pckbc"
4 - "exit"

Sounds good.  I will try this out tonight.

(FWIW, FreeBSD and Gentoo Linux boot fine... I'd rather use NetBSD because of the "fit and finish". Linux is especially messy.)

Peace...  Sridhar