Re: Gigabyte GX-BXBT-1900

Tried all possible ACPI settings. Not very many choices. This is a pretty bareboned BIOS. Disabling ACPI and/or SMP makes no difference. No kernel panic. In fact I don't think it's locking up. If I hit the power button, I get the kernel acpibut messages. Numlock works just fine. I'm on amd64 and it's a booksize barebones, which means there are no expansion slots or any non-USB I/O ports. Only Intel built-in video, which appears to be functioning fine. Console goes into framebuffer mode successfully.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks.

Peace...  Sridhar