Running /etc/rc.d/nfsd onestart complains about $mountd not enabled

Hi!

Just noticed this running 7.0_RC1:
# /etc/rc.d/nfsd onestart
/etc/rc.d/nfsd: WARNING: $mountd is not enabled.
This warning is from required_vars="mountd rpcbind", switching places
gives a waring about $rpcbind instead.

I guess the "one" option only ignores looking in rc.conf for the daemon called?

Forcestart always works but doesn't seem like the proper way it should
be done. I'd like to know more about this since I'm probably doing
something bad/wrong.

Cheers!,
Adrian.