Re: Import sysupdate into NetBSD

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Fredrik Pettai <pettai%nordu.net@localhost>
wrote:
>> The documentation needs to be updated. Benny started with this, but I didn't
>> push the changes yet. Anyway, the most recent version is in my repository.
>
> Ok, found it.
>
>> There are some smaller issues, and Benny already started reviewing the code.
>
> I'll start by testing the latest version, and see how that works…
> (btw. who's benny? blymn@ ? bsiegert@ ?)

That would be me (bsiegert@). I submitted a bunch of improvements to
the manpage and made a few comments on the code itself. I have not
used sysupdate in anger though, it has been on my to-do list for a
while.

The problem is that my NetBSD box is now running the netbsd-amd64
continuous builder for Go, so I don't want to take it down for
maintenance ;).

--Benny.