Re: WARNING pseudorandom rekeying

Not really following the current trajectory of this thread, however...

I found that updating the secondary boot-loader (i386) got rid of the

 "cprng kernel: WARNING pseudorandom rekeying."

at boot-up.  Not sure where I tracked the info down but I did make a
note to myself:

  "Turns out the new kernel tries to pull in entropy from the disk and
   if the secondary boot loader hasn't been updated that entropy isn't
   available and the entropy pool gets drawn down quickly, which then
   reverts to the pseudorandom device needing to generate some.  Or
   something to that effect.  Copying /usr/mdec/boot to / is fix."

Anyway... maybe helpful for others coming across this after an upgrade.

--JW