Re: Downloading NetBSD - Too complicated ?

On 7 February 2014 14:05, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978%infinito.it@localhost> wrote:
> Beside, having a single click download and install procedure reminds
> me another operating system I don't use since a long time....

Which one? I can't think of any OS which can be installed with a
single click. If you're referring to Windows or Mac OS, they come
preloaded with the PC.

I have had the misfortune of working with "computer guru" colleagues
who found Windows 7 user interface too difficult.

--
Ottavio