Little problem with local time.

Hello, I am using a Thinkpad X61 and I dual boot more than once a day
between Windows 7 and Netbsd 6.1.2.

I am not sure if the problem is due to the BIOS or any of the two OS
but that's what happens. Both OS are configured for local time CET
(GMT+1). If I sincronize any of the two OS to internet time (ntp) the
clock will stay fine until I reboot into the other OS, in which case
the clock will go back to GMT.

If I manually set the BIOS to the correct time, when I boot again the
clock goes to GMT+2.

So I am not sure if I have to change anything else in the BIOS.

Bear in mind that I use wi-fi, so I can't set ntpdate at boot because
it would not connect (I've tried).

Any suggestion to solve this little but fastidious issue is appreciated.

--
Ottavio