Re: NetBSD 6-STABLE: only one virtual terminal and no /dev/console

On Feb 25, 2013, at 14:04, "Thomas Mueller" <mueller23%insightbb.com@localhost>
wrote:

> A recent problem I have with NetBSD, building from source, and not only in
> the 6-STABLE branch, now at 6.1_RC1, is only having one virtual terminal.

Did you enable them by setting wscons=YES in /etc/rc.conf? You might
also check /etc/wscons.conf, although the default file enables 4
virtual terminals.

INet: khym%azeotrope.org@localhost |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 37 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++