Re: Please help Apache Segmentation fault

In message <20130107.092250.1898388364290805963.taca%back-street.net@localhost>
        on Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:22:50 +0900 (JST),
        Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost> wrote:
> In message
> <CABZpUSWJvEe_FUosapdj-t3Ex+Ku2Xtne-Z5DRB2f3iK95jutw%mail.gmail.com@localhost>
>       on Sun, 6 Jan 2013 17:37:45 +0100,
>       Stephan <stephanwib%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:
>> won´t you happen to have a corresponding core file? Please open it in
>> gdb and issue a "bt" to see where the crash happend.
> I've noticed this problem last month, but haven't tracked the problem.
>
> First, Apache trying to core dump to none writable directory with
> default configuration.  So, I set CoreDumpDirectory but I can't
> reproduce the problem yet.  :-(
I've got core dump.

Sure, the problem exists in PHP 5.4.9.  It might be solved on PHP
5.4.10...

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>