Re: Please help Apache Segmentation fault

On Jan 6, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Takahiro Kambe wrote:

In message <>
        on Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:22:50 +0900 (JST),
        Takahiro Kambe <> wrote:
In message <CABZpUSWJvEe_FUosapdj-t3Ex+Ku2Xtne->
        on Sun, 6 Jan 2013 17:37:45 +0100,
        Stephan <> wrote:
won´t you happen to have a corresponding core file? Please open it in
gdb and issue a "bt" to see where the crash happend.
I've noticed this problem last month, but haven't tracked the problem.

First, Apache trying to core dump to none writable directory with
default configuration.  So, I set CoreDumpDirectory but I can't
reproduce the problem yet.  :-(
I've got core dump.

Sure, the problem exists in PHP 5.4.9.  It might be solved on PHP

I am using PHP 5.4.7 and I have this problem too. It looks like it is caused when PHP tries to free some memory.