Re: Please help Apache Segmentation fault

In message
        on Sun, 6 Jan 2013 17:37:45 +0100,
        Stephan <> wrote:
> won´t you happen to have a corresponding core file? Please open it in
> gdb and issue a "bt" to see where the crash happend.
I've noticed this problem last month, but haven't tracked the problem.

First, Apache trying to core dump to none writable directory with
default configuration.  So, I set CoreDumpDirectory but I can't
reproduce the problem yet.  :-(

Takahiro Kambe <>