Re: snmpd: sysctl vm.bufmem failed (errno 12)

I also noticed that snmp doesn't report Cache Memory. All my Linux boxes monitored by cacti using "Memory usage" graph (standard cacti graph) show  Memory Free, Memory Buffers and Cache Memory. On NetBSD Cache memory is "-nan". I'll check which OIDs it is querying.

Regards,