Re: setup a printer/scanner server with cups/sane/hplip

On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 08:28:21PM +0100, Helge M?hlmeier wrote:
> But I can`t get the printer working... Are there any howto`s or did
> somebody of you a working setup?

I have struggled and chased this problem down to successfully getting the
printer work. Following are the links to threads:

This ended in failure, though may be useful account of things to try:

This succeeded finally:

If the threads don't suffice, please post your experiences and I'll try to
help you.