HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One on NetBSD

I'm trying to get above printer + scanner work on NetBSD 5.1.

A few things I saw till now:

1. There is hpijs package that I could compile on NetBSD, though there is
no documentation. No idea how to use it and whether it would support above
printer.

2. hplip seems to be wip. Presume it's not available as of now.

3. Have installed cups though not sure how to get the driver for this
printer.

Trying to dig further on cups, though would appreciate any inputs on any
method of getting hp all-in-one printers work on NetBSD.

Once the printer works, will try scanner. (Have installed sane-backends as
of now. sane-find-scanner doesn't show the device.)

Mayuresh.