Re: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 - WiFi

Thanks for responding everybody.

Patrick it is clear to me know that this chip is not (yet) supported so I can
stop searching and trying to get this to work, good to have this confirmed.

I'm glad Havard pointed out he other BSD's don't support it either so I don't
have to spend time and energy in that direction as well.

David, that is indeed not a perfect solution but it seems it is the only option
from this point. Good to know you have it working so that's not a question
anymore. I will consider buying it.

Best regards,

Stephan