Re: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 - WiFi

This is very helpful. I'm amazed by the responses that were sent out so
quickly! Thanks so far everybody.

Rares, yes I am aware this hardware is quite new and older hardware is better
supported. But I figured I can always try, maybe I'll be lucky and get this to
work somehow.

Dideer, the eula acceptances in sysctl.conf did not make the kernel recognise
the chip unfortunately.

Patrick, this patch seems hopeful, how should I go about applying this? I never
patched anything before. A link to point in the right direction should be fine
for me to work it out.

Best regards,

Stephan