Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 - WiFi

Hello,

For my personal use I bought an Thinkpad Edge E330. I installed NetBSD
6.0-RELEASE amd64 (was 5.1.2 before, did a clean install this morning). I'm
quite new to the OS, I do have some experience with FreeBSD. Unfortunately the
WiFi card is not recognised, it's a Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230.

I tried configuring a customised kernel looking at this page [1]. I figured
maybe the specific driver would be missing. However I couldn't find a
corresponding driver for this card series. After reboot the card was not
recognised still. Is there a external or third party driver around maybe?

Anyone has this card and got it working? I would like to know how to go about
getting my WLAN up and running.

I think the top device in the output shown below should be the WLAN card.

netbsd$ dmesg | grep net
vendor 0x8086 product 0x0888 (miscellaneous network, revision 0xc4) at pci2 dev
0 function 0 not configured
re0 at pci4 dev 0 function 0: RealTek 8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet (rev.
0x07)
re0: Ethernet address 3c:97:0e:19:aa:3a

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,