Re: Configuring SLIP interface to use mobile phone as modem

On Sun, Oct 07, 2012 at 12:33:51PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Anything different I need to try?

ppp should work, but I didn't try it during the short period of time I was
using N900 (the most annoying phone I have ever had).  Instead, I set the
N900 up as a wlan router and connected to Internet through it using WLAN.

That's what I'm doing with Android as well - it's simple and the phone can
provide Internet to multiple devices simultaneously.

  -jm