Re: NetBSD LiveUSB

Hi,

You say, "Make a NetBSD live image is so simple," but maybe only for you (and me:). Imagine those many users (I saw their blogs as they shed tears that "No USB image is available for NetBSD").

There are many users -
1) Like you and me
2) Like users in companies that need a quick decision, so how can this help
them? -
http://ezunix.com/index.php?title=Build_your_own_NetBSD_LiveCD
They need to install NetBSD first, so they rather choose Linux (as installing is pain for such users). 3) Users like the second half of me who could not install NetBSD as I have about dozens of OS's on my HD and I could not install NetBSD on the same disk where I had OpenBSD (these probably do not like each other and I felt the same pain:). Deleting partitions would mean many hours of lost time for me. The second half of mine also includes this Tantric philosophy; I'd be happy to see a guy coming to a school and showing NetBSD on a USB stick to the school staff including little children. This is love. If you want to let people feel pain, that is probably your option. I could not install NetBSD with dozens of OS's on my HD and the work I did was my option.

Thank you,
Juraj

Francisco Valladolid H. wrote:
Hi,

Several projects are done for writing a :

1 http://imil.net/nlk/

Or, You can a NetBSD live system :
http://ezunix.com/index.php?title=Build_your_own_NetBSD_LiveCD

Make a NetBSD live image is so simple,